Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
GCViewer is a little tool that visualizes verbose GC output generated by Sun, IBM, HP and BEA Java Virtual Machines. It is free software released under GNU LGPL.
Overview of the documentation topics:
- Features: Description of the features of gcviewer.
- Mailinglists: How to be notified of releases or ask questions
- BugReports: You have found a bug? Please report it!
- Downloads / Changelog: Download links and change description of the changes for each release
- License: GNU LGPL
- Contributors: How to contribute code / documentation ...
- Links: A few links I found helpful