Clone this wiki locally
CodaLab Competitions is a powerful framework for running competitions that involve code submission. You can either participate in an existing competition or host a new competition.
- How to Host a Competition
- Building a Competition Bundle
- Building a Scoring Program for a Competition
- Running a Competition
- Groups and Permissions Discussion
- Sample Competitions
- Getting Started
- Configure CodaLab to work with Visual Studio
- Configure CodaLab for Development
- Set up data storage
- E-mail notification
How you can contribute
- Use CodaLab Competitions by either participating in a competition or hosting a new competition.
- Find a bug? Got a feature request? Submit a GitHub issue. Follow the Process for Bugs and Issues.
- Submit pull requests on GitHub to implement new features or fix bugs. Follow the Developer Guidelines.
- Let others know about CodaLab!