Entwine 2.1 brings a variety of performance and quality-of-life improvements.
- Indexing speed should be noticeably faster in most cases, with lower memory usage
- Output file sizing is more consistent even across widely-varied source data
- Default output chunk size is now a bit smaller for snappier visualization
- New data encoding compression: Zstandard
- Various bug fixes and improvements by users and contributors (thanks!)
- Fewer dependencies - external dependency for JSON removed
- Better logging information