This repo contains the code and content for the published Cosmos SDK Tutorials.
Note: The layout metadata at the top of the README.md file controls how the tutorial page is published. Write permissions are limited to preserve the structure and contents.
These tutorials guide you through actionable steps and walk-throughs to teach you how to use Ignite CLI and the Cosmos SDK. The Cosmos SDK is the world’s most popular framework for building application-specific blockchains. Tutorials provide step-by-step instructions to help you build foundational knowledge and learn how to use Ignite CLI and the Cosmos SDK, including:
- Foundational knowledge to help you navigate between blockchains with the Cosmos SDK
- Learn how Ignite CLI works
- Create a blockchain polling application
- Build an exchange that works with two or more blockchains
- Interact with the Cosmos Hub testnet to test the functionality of your blockchain
- Use the liquidity module, known on the Cosmos Hub as Gravity DEX, to create liquidity pools so users can swap tokens
- Publish your blockchain application to a Droplet on DigitalOcean
- Connect to a testnet
- Design, build, and run an app as a scavenger hunt game
The code and docs for each tutorial are based on a specific version of the software. Be sure to follow the tutorial instructions to download and use the right version.