The core idea is not to utilize built-in functions or library and giving it a more logic-based approach, so that it can be language-friendly and not end up being another repository of "Python Tips and Tricks" .
How good is the code ?
- It is well tested
- It passes style checks (PEP8 compliant) [TODO]
- It can compile in its current state (and there are relatively no issues)
How much support is available?
- FAQs (coming soon)
- Documentation (coming soon)
Feel free to submit issues and enhancement requests.
Please refer to each project's style guidelines and guidelines for submitting patches and additions. In general, we follow the "fork-and-pull" Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
NOTE: Be sure to merge the latest from "upstream" before making a pull request!