Eclipse Xtext is a framework for development of programming languages and domain specific languages. It covers all aspects of a complete language infrastructure, from parsers, over linker, compiler or interpreter to fully-blown top-notch IDE integration for Eclipse, IntelliJ and Web-based IDEs. Further, languages developed with Xtext can be integrated into editors supporting the Language Server Protocol (e.g. VS Code, Eclipse Che). Xtext comes with great defaults for all these aspects, which at the same time can be easily tailored to your individual needs.
More information: xtext.org
This repository contains the website and documentation of Xtext, which is tracked in the website-published branch. The actual Xtext code is available in the following modules:
- xtext-core: The core framework, Language Server support
- xtext-lib: Libraries for Xbase and Xtend
- xtext-extras: Additional editor-independent features, mostly Java support
- xtext-eclipse: Plug-ins for Eclipse
- xtext-web: Support for Orion, Ace and CodeMirror
- xtext-maven: Support for Maven
- xtext-xtend: The Xtend language
- xtext-umbrella: Common Eclipse features and P2 update sites
Please check the individual repositories for instructions for building and contributing.
- All Open Pull Requests
- All Open Issues
- All Open Issues of Milestone Release_2.16
- All Open Issues of Milestone Release_2.17