Clone this wiki locally
The download section of the Energia website offers the official releases.
However, many bugs are fixed on a daily basis and you may want to have the latest release of the code source of Energia.
To do so,
- just download the code source from the GitGub repository (zip file)
- and compile it following those instructions available at Building Arduino for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
They are written for Arduino but work for Energia.
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
For Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks,
ant is no longer included.
- Open a Terminal window
- Install Homebrew with
$ ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/mxcl/homebrew/go/install)"
$ brew update
$ brew install ant
antis available now
- Download the master from GitHub, a
- Unzip the file: a new folder
- Open the folder
buildinside the new folder by
enterto the prompts
- The Energia application is inside the
- Copy it to the