Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The download section of the Energia website offers the official releases.
However, many bugs are fixed on a daily basis and you may want to have the latest release of the code source of Energia.
To do so,
- just download the code source from the GitGub repository (zip file)
- and compile it following those instructions available at Building Arduino for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
They are written for Arduino but work for Energia.
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
For Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks,
ant is no longer included.
- Open a Terminal window
- Install Homebrew with
$ ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/mxcl/homebrew/go/install)"
$ brew update
$ brew install ant
antis available now
- Download the master from GitHub, a
- Unzip the file: a new folder
- Open the folder
buildinside the new folder by
enterto the prompts
- The Energia application is inside the
- Copy it to the