Refer to the Exceptionless documentation wiki.
We provide very reasonably priced hosting at Exceptionless. By using our hosted service, you are supporting the project and helping it get better! We also provide set up and support services.
If you would rather host Exceptionless yourself, you will need to follow the self hosting documentation. Also, if you want to support the project while self hosting you can send us a pull request or donation.
In appreciation for anyone who submits a non-trivial pull request, we will give you a free Exceptionless paid plan for a year. After your pull request is accepted, simply send an email to email@example.com with the name of your organization and we will upgrade you to a paid plan.
- Please read the contributing document.
- Please follow the steps below to start configuring your Exceptionless development environment.
- You will need to have an IDE like Visual Studio Code installed.
Elasticsearchby running the
.\build\Start-Elasticsearch.ps1[PowerShell script] (https://github.com/PowerShell/PowerShell#get-powershell).
- Open the
Exceptionless.slnVisual Studio solution file.
Exceptionless.Webas startup projects.
- Run the project by pressing
F5to start the server.
- We have a prebuilt Exceptionless UI that's configured to talk to the localhost server instance. Just navigate to http://local-app.exceptionless.io to get started.
Alternatively, you can watch this short YouTube video showing how to get started with the project.
Thanks to the community for your support!