Brunch on Asteroids
- Scaffolt (
npm install -g scaffolt) (works without it however is needed for generators)
- Start new app
brunch new YourAppName -s https://github.com/exlee/brunch-on-asteroids
- Generate style file
scaffolt bootstrap THEME
- Generate index.jade, init.coffee by
scaffolt quickstart YourAppName
And voila - you're done! For themes check
/vendor/_bootswatch/ directory. You can also use default one.
About Brunch on Asteroids
Why this brunch?
I usually work on small projects where I need to use various libraries. Most of them are very minimalistic, but they use external libraries. To ease development I created this very minimal brunch which doesn't have any cleaning required and with possibility to add on-demand libraries.
I made this brunch mainly for myself, so it's plausible there are some bugs in areas I don't use. If you find any, don't hesitate to create new issue.
What's in the box
- JADE (as default templating)
- CoffeeScript/LiveScript (-with skeletons in CS-)
- Twitter Bootstrap 2.3 (Inspired by Angular-Brunch-Seed)
- Bootswatch themes
- Init (CoffeeScript/LivesScript)
- Angular Directives (CoffeeScript/LiveScript)
- D3 Directive (LiveScript)
- Bootstrap themed using Bootswatch
- Bootstrap Responsive (untested)
Also in, but untested:
- jQuery UI
- Angular.JS UI
- Angular.JS Bootstrap
How extras work
Each extra is already configured in
config.coffee (i.e. properly positioned during CSS/JS join). To enable it, just change directory name in
extra_library. And that's it!
- Angular-Brunch-Seed by @scotch - Feature rich Angular brunch was inspiration in many aspects for brunch-on-asteroid
- Livescript by @clkao - Twitter Bootstrap in Sass, LiveScript
- True North by @scoarescoare - Built on the amazing Brunch with Angular skeleton with a few tweaks including: Compass, Bootstrap SASS, HTML5BP