Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a bugfix focused release.
Most notably, it fixes a crash on MacOS when browsing files.
Plugin support and direct http/ftp browsing support has also been removed.
This release, the first since 2017, includes countless small bug fixes and a few significant features.
- Complete GDK support, enabled by default on Windows and Macintosh, from @jtanx.
- Enhanced UFO 3 support, with separate import/export paths for UFO 2 and UFO 3, from @frank-trampe. See the technical bulletin here for more information.
- Improved feature file support, from @skef and @khaledhosny.
- WOFF2 support, from @jtanx.
- Unicode 12.1.0 support, from @JoesCat.
- Extended Python interfaces, from @skef.
This incorporates a large number of adjustments and fixes and adds packages for newer Ubuntu releases.
Debian and Ubuntu packages are available from Launchpad here.
This release introduces a new icon set, new functionality for custom icon selection graphics, support for GlyphOrderAndAliasDB files, and support for Unicode 9.0.
It also fixes a number of small bugs relating to certain bitmap typefaces, stroke expansion, handling of CID ranges, and the user interface.
There are two tags and package sets. 20161004 is the original release, and 20161005 adds support for Ubuntu 16.04 and 16.10.
The Debian/Ubuntu packages are on Launchpad.
This fixes a number of bugs and crashes and adds a few small features. Most importantly, this release comes with a working Macintosh package.
Mac users must be running Mac OS X version 10.10 or later.
Please consider supporting ongoing development with a donation.