Documentation codesprint November 2019
- Discussion on https://gitter.im/geonetwork/core-geonetwork
Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 November 2019
- Meeting at 09:00GMT Monday morning to organize and set priorities (if you can't attend, don't worry you can catch the sprint in https://gitter.im/geonetwork/core-geonetwork at any time!)
- Jo Cook
- Francois Prunayre
- Terry Curran
- Jeff Campbell
- Byron Cochrane
- Paul van Genuchten
- Víctor Olaya
- Anyone else ?
- Writing doc (https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.8.x/en/contributing/writing-documentation.html)
- Building doc - remove redundant information (move https://github.com/geonetwork/doc/blob/develop/README.md to the doc and add a link in the README to that new page)
- Link application & doc https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/pull/4211
- Priority topics (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l5FwIj5wpr7QUGsmVNJsvvK5KenMEhHmdL_svfeqDXk/edit#gid=1668835383)
- Write/Improve doc
- Progress monitored in:
- How-to deal with deprecated features? eg. multinode mode (https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.8.x/en/maintainer-guide/installing/using-multinode-mode.html) - remove or mark as deprecated ?
.. deprecated:: 3.8.0 Use :ref:`portal-configuration` instead.
- Better help text in the app forms or doc with screenshot and form field description? eg. https://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/3.8.x/en/administrator-guide/configuring-the-catalog/csw-configuration.html
The following organizations have provided funding or in-kind contributions towards this activity.
- Astun Technology