Godot demo projects
Each folder containing a
project.godot file is a demo project meant to
be used with Godot Engine, the open source
2D and 3D game engine.
masterbranch is compatible with the latest stable Godot version (currently 3.3.x).
If you are using an older version of Godot, use the appropriate branch for your Godot version:
Importing all demos
To import all demos at once in the project manager:
- Clone this repository or download a ZIP archive.
- If you've downloaded a ZIP archive, extract it somewhere.
- Open the Godot project manager and click the Scan button on the right.
- Choose the path to the folder containing all demos.
- All demos should now appear in the project manager.
Try the demos in your browser
Most of the demos are exported to GitHub Pages. They can be viewed here.
Note: The performance of Godot in a browser is lower than natively on desktop. For the best performance, consider downloading the demos.
Those demos are distributed under the terms of the MIT license, as described in the LICENSE.md file.