x/build: tracking bug for Kubernetes buildlet pool support #12546
Tracking bug for adding a Kubernetes buildlet pool to the build coordinator.
Kubernetes would only work for the linux and nacl builders, and only for amd64 and 386, but that's a lot of our builders, and it'd mean they'd start up much faster.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
* set correct metadata as env vars on each container in pod * stage0 detects when running in a pod * add scope to support farmer on GCE communicating with Google Container Engine API * dev mode supports GCE and Kubernetes even when not running on GCE * pod buildlet returns a configured http.Client * pod buildlets work, but pods are not removed after completion (or on creation failure) Updates golang/go#12546 Change-Id: If91673b49223130c1e7077c130f1abe1e7966d02 Reviewed-on: https://go-review.googlesource.com/15041 Reviewed-by: Brad Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>
* Replaced cancel with context.Context * StartPod can be canceled * Wait for buildlet to come online, but fail fast if pod fails first * Support timeout waiting for pod to leave pending phase * Use Kubernetes watch API (long poll) Updates golang/go#12546 Change-Id: I792a3b8fed615362a0290feee7de0c2cefe43c0e Reviewed-on: https://go-review.googlesource.com/15285 Reviewed-by: Brad Fitzpatrick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* status page shows kube pool details * pods created by the coorindator are tracked * pods that fail to create are deleted * pods older than delete-at are deleted * pods created by a different coordinator are deleted Updates golang/go#12546 Change-Id: I4c4f8ff906962b4a014a66d0a9d490ff17710d62 Reviewed-on: https://go-review.googlesource.com/16101 Reviewed-by: Brad Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>
* flag allows debug (trigger a build) in prod mode * use default zone (us-central1-f) in staging * compute.CloudPlatformScope satisfies compute and storage scope requirements * new buildlet for linux-amd64 on Kubernetes Updates golang/go#12546 Change-Id: I1a0cbc0e0c0552b7ac56943c646378194508d48f Reviewed-on: https://go-review.googlesource.com/17102 Reviewed-by: Brad Fitzpatrick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Buildlets cluster can be created using buildongce program * Deployment Manager builds cluster and autoscaler * Describe the environments a build system can be deployed to * Merges https://golang.org/cl/17827 Updates golang/go#12546 Change-Id: Icac4efab2e9e72932c66f56da319e4d51326455a Reviewed-on: https://go-review.googlesource.com/17334 Reviewed-by: Brad Fitzpatrick <email@example.com>