This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Change log
- About these "'virtually-impossible' to block" fingerprinting tools
- IMPORTANT: Compatibility with various Chromium based browsers and other extensions
- MUST READ: How to use HTTP Switchboard: Two opposing views
- Documentation (some entries not necessarily up to date detail-wise...)
- Net request filtering: overview
- User interface (recommended reading)
- Notable news headlines: if you had HTTP Switchboard installed...
- Comparative benchmarks against widely used blockers
- Quick tour #1 (out-of-date)
- Quick tour #2 (out-of-date)
- Why are my rules not restored when I launched Chromium again?
- Why can't I save an image using contextual menu?
- Per site permissions: an example
- "I trust this site, I just want to whitelist all for this site"
- "It is difficult to find the rules required to make [www.example.com] work"
- In the top right of the matrix, what is "other"?
- Visual pollution: Hide blacklisted hostnames from view
- URL redirections
- Behind-the-scene requests
- Why does HTTP Switchboard ignore my existing settings first time I install it?
- Recipes (web site-scoped)
- HTTP Switchboard "seems to need more micromanagement" compared to NoScript
- How does HTTP Switchboard compares to AdBlock+, Ghostery or Disconnect concerning privacy?
- Why does HTTP Switchboard conflict with AdBlock+?
- Are cookies blocked?
- Verify that your blocker does what it says it does
- EFF's Panopticlick
- Anonymity test
- All sort of tracking cookies
- What's My User Agent?
- Chromium net internals:
chrome://net-internals/(paste in address bar)
- Current bug/issue list