Version 5.0.2 - a maintenance release, has been released 2019-08-08.
Make sure to backup before you upgrade..
- Update translations: cs, da, de, fi, fr, hr, it, ru, sl, sv
- Fix some Gramplets not updating during tree changes after db change.
- Fix Events Grampslet for bad sort order on dates/ages
- Fix References Tab to update on Deletes of items when editor is open
- Fix GEDCOM import for better support of TMG
- Fix Edit Link 'New' button to work
- Fix GEDCOM importer to properly handle multiple surnames per 5.5.1
- Narrative web: Sort problem with places.
- Fix Navigator sidebar so can change view type with proper resize
- Fix crash when using sidebar filter and merging in another view
- Fix AncestorTree so add siblings to center person works
- Fix graphs on Windows for font selection not working
- Fix dbapi reindex_reference_maps tool to properly close transaction
- Fix zoom via mouse wheel in media event editor selectionwidget, also fixes
zooming with scroll bars always present
- Fix metadata viewer so that metadata is actually detected and displayed
- Avoid comma in a lat/lon entry field.
- Avoid invalid characters and leading or trailing spaces in the entry field
- Fix crash for multiple deletes in one transaction
- Adjust translation strings for unmarried partners to give correct text in English
- Fix failure after Gedcom import if missing objects were found
- Mac: Fix none type has no len() error.
Set correct font resolution when drawing text directly to cairo.
- Fix Gedcom import so it doesn't create completely empty Birth events
- Fix Relationship view so ages are according to Preferences
- Fix Person Editor Events to properly update during external changes like
Event delete or update.
- Gedcom import/export fixes for mime and finding media
- Fix Unhandled exception in Geography editor
- Fix relationship path between filter rule when parent is missing
- Fix Graphs that use graphdoc pdf via Ghostscript with multi-page for poor
font rendering of some characters
- Fix finddupes tool when run from Match Threshold screen again after merge.
- Fix Gedcom import for multiple notes on OBJE (MULTIMEDIA_LINK)
- Deal with SQLite db corrupted by None name mapping
- Fix XML import to add tags to Events, Sources, Places, Repos, Cits when
- Fix for delete of a referenced primary obj while editing an added obj.
Also fixed to update the referenced obj on changes from outside the editor.
- Fix Place Tree view when using enclosed by sidebar filter
- Fix EditFamily for adding a child to single parent family with Surname
guessing set to combination.
- Fix Descendent Tree report for crash when person has multiple families
and one of them doesn't have a spouse.
- Fix Name editor crash after clearing a group_as name on dbapi dbs
- When we merge two objects:
We should stay on the selected row in list views.
In case we select the first family and select the gramps_id of the second
family, the new gramps_id is ignored
- Fix Relationship Graph; extra people when using filters & subgraphs
- Fix Place Format Editor file save/load for difficult names
- Fix Not all place types appears on family lines Graph
- Remember location of Sort Events Tool
- Fix Media editor when using double click the preview of added media
- Avoid leading and trailing spaces when copy/paste coordinates from a