Watch this YouTube Video for an overview of the app's features.
All Pro and Enterprise features from the hosted app are included in the open-source code.
The self-host zip includes all third party libraries whereas downloading the code from GitHub requires using Composer to install the dependencies.
- Referral program (we pay you): $100 per signup paid over 3 years - Learn more
- White-label reseller (you pay us): 10% of revenue with a $500 sign up fee
- PHP >= 5.5.9
- Built using Laravel 5.2
- Live PDF generation using pdfmake
- Supports 50+ payment gateways with Omnipay
- Integrate with hundreds of apps with Zapier
- Recurring invoices with auto-billing
- Expenses and vendors
- Import bank statements with OFX
- Tasks with time-tracking
- File Attachments
- Multi-user/multi-company support
- Tax rates and payment terms
- Reminder emails
- Partial payments
- Client portal
- Custom email templates
- D3.js visualizations
All contributors are welcome!
For information on how contribute to Invoice Ninja, please see our contributing guide.
Special thanks to:
- Troels Liebe Bentsen
- Jeramy Simpson - MyWork
- Sigitas Limontas
- Joshua Dwire - Some Techie
- Holger Lösken - codedge
- Samuel Laulhau - Lalop
Invoice Ninja is released under the Attribution Assurance License.
See LICENSE for details.