Clone this wiki locally
This gallery is for sharing what's possible with Ruby-Processing. If you're working on something, feel free to add a link to it here (these examples may need updating to run with current version of ruby-processing, and web applets are no-longer available).
- The Nature of Code Examples A port of code from Dan Shiffmans Nature of Code to ruby-processing by Pierre Pat and Martin Prout
- Basis provides a set of classes for easily plotting and interacting with data in arbitrary rectilinear 2D coordinate systems by specifying their basis vectors. Here is a short guide.
- Obama's Buzz
- Various scripts : by Thomas R. Koll
- WeathRb : A weather radar data viewer.
- JRmidi : basic MIDI I/O-class with examples here: http://gist.github.com/189611 http://gist.github.com/189613
- Oskar : MIDI-"VJ"-application: Presentation, HD-Video - homage to Oskar Fischinger, pioneer in "visual music"
- Interference:http://gist.github.com/278929 : Music generation by set operations, Quick Reference:http://visuellemusik.vi.funpic.de/interference.pdf
Context Free Art
jashkenas version (stand alone library) context_free
monkstone version (now available as an installable gem) cf3ruby
jruby -S gem install cf3 # or gem install cf3 # if gem is using jruby (eg as set by rbenv, rvm or otherwised configured ruby)
Web Applet (feature no longer available)
- Sand Traveler original Web Applet