Chrome/Chromium extension that allows to sort other extensions into groups and easily switch between them.
You may install this extension from its google chrome webstore page
or download it and manually load as an 'Unpacked extension' via chrome extensions page.
If you found a bug or have a feature request, please create an issue here on GitHub.
- syncing configuration via Chrome Sync
- displaying status of each context in the popup (enabled-green/disabled-red/partial-yellow)
- displaying status of extensions on the options page (enabled-red/disabled-green)
- possibility to use extension icon instead of context icon
- preserving state of 'highlight ungrouped extensions' checkbox
- cloned context partially inactive until options page was refreshed
- Thanks to Thiago Talma (@thiagomt) who contributed huge part of this update.
- Disabling 'ask what to do' option for browsers that no longer support HTML notifications (#23)
- Codebase improved thanks to the WebStorm
- importing/exporting configuration
- highlighting ungrouped extensions on options page
- new default action for new extensions: 'add to always-enabled'
- new action in notification window: 'add to always-enabled'
- notification window showing up when no contexts are available
- formatting bug in notification window
- core functionality was rewritten using OOP (still far from perfect though)
- enabling/disabling multiple contexts ("+" and "-" buttons in the popup)
- possibility to duplicate contexts on options page
- always enabled extensions
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.