liballeg / allegro_wiki Public
Zorro edited this page
May 15, 2022
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Allegro 5 Wiki!
Allegro is a cross-platform game programming library written in C.
Read the Quickstart to learn how to install Allegro and create a simple program.
Tutorials & guides
- Allegro Vivace - the Allegro library tutorial
- Learn C and C++
- View all...
- Reference manual
- Allegro.cc reference manual - Includes useful references to forum posts, but is often out-of-date.
- Installation in-depth
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Allegro on StackOverflow (Q&A)
- Search the Allegro.cc forums
- Mailing lists
- IRC channels
- Debugging and logging with A5
We welcome contributions to Allegro from anyone.
Open an issue if you'd like to report a bug or suggest a feature.
- Even better, fork the repository and submit a pull request.
- Check first that nobody's submitted the same issue or pull request.
- Allegro's internal API structure
- Official list of contributors
- Most active contributors
- TODO list
- Wiki maintenance
- Wiki migration (from the old wiki - https://wiki.allegro.cc/)