Atom IDE support for Flow
Adds several IDE features for Facebook Flow language to Atom:
- Hover tooltips show type information when over variables
- Typecheck on save reports errors with red highlights and gutter indicators
- Go to definition command navigates to the definition of a variable
- Autocomplete shows type-based completion lists [NOTE: Must install
Heavily inspired by IDE Haskell.
$ apm install ide-flow
- If the
flowcommand is not on your path, set its location in the package settings under
- Automatically starts a flow server if not already active in a given folder.
If you need to set configurations on the flow server (such as a --lib flag), run a server manually in the folder you are working in.