Magento Commerce Cloud Deployment Tools
ECE-Tools is a set of scripts and tools designed to manage and deploy Cloud projects. The Cloud tools package is compatible with Magento version 2.1.4 and later to provide a rich set of features you can use to manage your Magento Commerce project.
Contributing to ECE-Tools Code Base
You can submit issues and pull requests to extend functionality or fix potential bugs. Improvements to ECE-Tools can include any development experience improvements, optimizations for deployment process, etc. If you find a bug or have a new suggestion, let us know by creating a Github issue.
Note: This repository is not an official support channel. To receive project-specific help, submit a support ticket using the Magento Support Portal. Any support-related issues opened in this repository will be closed with a request to open a support ticket.
Magento Cloud Suite
The Magento Cloud Suite includes a set of packages designed to deploy and manage Magento Commerce installations on the Cloud platform.
- The ece-tools package - A set of scripts and tools designed to manage and deploy Cloud projects
- Magento Cloud Components package - Extended Magento Commerce core functionality for sites deployed on the Cloud platform
- Magento Cloud Docker package - Functionality and Docker images to deploy Magento Commerce to a local Cloud environment
- Magento Cloud Patches package - A set of patches which improve the integration of all Magento versions with Cloud environments
- Release Notes
- Magento Cloud Guide DevDocs
- Cloud Knowledge Base and Support
- Cloud Slack Channel (join #cloud and #cloud-docker)
Each Magento source file included in this distribution is licensed under OSL-3.0 license.