Touch Bar iStats
Touch Bar iStats shows temperature of CPU/GPU/MEM or whatever you want sensor on your touch bar.
How to install
- Install BetterTouchTool
- Install iStats ruby gem with
sudo gem install iStats(you can use macOS embedded ruby,
- Pull this repo contents
- Open BetterTouchTool/Configuration/Touch Bar and import bttpreset files
Gauges will turn red when a safe temperature is exceeded:
- CPU >75°C | 30s
- GPU >85°C | 30s
- MEM >75°C | 5m
You can change probing interval in BetterTouchTool on widget's Advanced Configuration dialog.
btt-json-presets folder contains presets in older format.
- Thanks to Christophe Naud-Dulude for iStats, which ties together the hardware info stuff with BetterTouchTool.
- Thanks to Smashicons for awesome Technology Elements icon set.
- Fan icon by Icons8 - CC BY-ND 3.0
Touch Bar iStats is published under the MIT License.