Automated Dependency Management
- Automatically updates npm, yarn, meteor, docker and meteor dependencies via Pull Requests
- Extensive configurability. Make Renovate fit in with your workflow, not vice versa
- Native lock file support (package-lock.json and yarn.lock), no config necessary
- Monorepo support - detects every package file in a repository and updates them all
- Supports shared presets similar to eslint shared configs
Receive an onboarding PR first that previews what happens next, so there's no surprises.
Unopinionated, highly flexible configuration
Modify any of Renovate's smart defaults with custom overrides at the repository, package file, dependency type, and package levels.
Support for monorepo directory structures
Renovate will discover all
package.json files in each repository. Supports Lerna and Yarn Workspaces with zero config.
Automatic lock file support
Generates npm or yarn lock files and resolves any conflicts if they occur.
Ease the noise with custom schedules
Define schedules in your time zone, any hour of the day or day of the week.
Throttle updates however you want with schedules, configurable right down to the per-package level.
Merge some updates without human intervention if they pass tests and satisfy your automerge rules.
Pricing and setup
Free plan for open source
Personal Plan Free Trial
Dependency updates for personal accounts$1 / month$12 / year
Organization Starter Free Trial
A starter plan for Organizations with up to 3 repositories$19 / month$228 / year
A medium Organization plan for renovating up to 25 repositories$39 / month$468 / year
A large Organization plan for renovating up to 100 private repositories$99 / month$1,188 / year