Matt Stancliff mattsta
- krmt 75 krmt: Kit of Redis Module Tools
- redis-cluster-playground 34 The simplest way to get a multi-instance Redis Cluster running for experimentation
- stud 33 As an experiment, I added x-forward-for support to stud. Check out the branch "add-HTTP-x-forward-for" -- this repository is for historical reference only.
- crcspeed 30 This make CRC be fast. Included implementations: CRC-64-Jones and CRC-16-CCITT
- er-outdated 27 This repository moved to https://github.com/mattsta/er with truncated history (to reflect its actually non-forked codebase now). The new location supports Redis 2.8.5+
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis 14,046 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- redis/hiredis 1,403 Minimalistic C client for Redis >= 1.2
- antirez/lua-cmsgpack 108 A self contained Lua MessagePack C implementation.
- antirez/redis-io 247 Application running http://redis.io
- hach-que-docker/phabricator 21 A Docker image that runs Phabricator, an open source software engineering tool
Contributions in the last year 240 total Jul 7, 2014 – Jul 7, 2015
Longest streak 8 days December 16 – December 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed