- krmt 96 krmt: Kit of Redis Module Tools
- redis-cluster-playground 40 The simplest way to get a multi-instance Redis Cluster running for experimentation
- crcspeed 37 This make CRC be fast. Included implementations: CRC-64-Jones and CRC-16-CCITT
- erlang-stdinout-pool 34 stdinout_pool: stuff goes in, stuff goes out. there's never any miscommunication.
- stud 33 As an experiment, I added x-forward-for support to stud. Check out the branch "add-HTTP-x-forward-for" -- this repository is for historical reference only.
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis 16,607 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- libuv/libuv 3,240 Cross-platform asynchronous I/O
- redis/hiredis 1,775 Minimalistic C client for Redis >= 1.2
Contributions in the last year 33 total Feb 8, 2015 – Feb 8, 2016
Longest streak 2 days February 12 – February 13
Current streak 0 days Last contributed