Matt Stancliff mattsta
- krmt 49 krmt: Kit of Redis Module Tools
- stud 32 As an experiment, I added x-forward-for support to stud. Check out the branch "add-HTTP-x-forward-for" -- this repository is for historical reference only.
- redis-cluster-playground 31 The simplest way to get a multi-instance Redis Cluster running for experimentation
- er-outdated 27 This repository moved to https://github.com/mattsta/er with truncated history (to reflect its actually non-forked codebase now). The new location supports Redis 2.8.5+
- crcspeed 24 This make CRC be fast. Included implementations: CRC-64-Jones and CRC-16-CCITT
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis 12,925 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- redis/hiredis 1,283 Minimalistic C client for Redis >= 1.2
- antirez/lua-cmsgpack 103 A self contained Lua MessagePack C implementation.
- antirez/redis-io 235 Application running http://redis.io
- hach-que-docker/phabricator 17 A Docker image that runs Phabricator, an open source software engineering tool
Contributions in the last year 335 total Apr 21, 2014 – Apr 21, 2015
Longest streak 8 days December 16 – December 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed