Matt Stancliff mattsta
- krmt 88 krmt: Kit of Redis Module Tools
- redis-cluster-playground 36 The simplest way to get a multi-instance Redis Cluster running for experimentation
- stud 33 As an experiment, I added x-forward-for support to stud. Check out the branch "add-HTTP-x-forward-for" -- this repository is for historical reference only.
- crcspeed 32 This make CRC be fast. Included implementations: CRC-64-Jones and CRC-16-CCITT
- erlang-stdinout-pool 29 stdinout_pool: stuff goes in, stuff goes out. there's never any miscommunication.
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis 15,010 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- redis/hiredis 1,558 Minimalistic C client for Redis >= 1.2
- antirez/lua-cmsgpack 115 A self contained Lua MessagePack C implementation.
- hach-que-docker/phabricator 32 A Docker image that runs Phabricator, an open source software engineering tool
- antirez/redis-io 258 Application running http://redis.io
Contributions in the last year 178 total Oct 5, 2014 – Oct 5, 2015
Longest streak 8 days December 16 – December 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed