Matt Stancliff mattsta
- krmt 91 krmt: Kit of Redis Module Tools
- redis-cluster-playground 39 The simplest way to get a multi-instance Redis Cluster running for experimentation
- crcspeed 33 This make CRC be fast. Included implementations: CRC-64-Jones and CRC-16-CCITT
- stud 33 As an experiment, I added x-forward-for support to stud. Check out the branch "add-HTTP-x-forward-for" -- this repository is for historical reference only.
- erlang-stdinout-pool 31 stdinout_pool: stuff goes in, stuff goes out. there's never any miscommunication.
Repositories contributed to
- antirez/redis 15,753 Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
- redis/hiredis 1,651 Minimalistic C client for Redis >= 1.2
- antirez/lua-cmsgpack 122 A self contained Lua MessagePack C implementation.
- libuv/libuv 2,775 Cross-platform asynchronous I/O
- redis/hiredis-py 193 Python wrapper for hiredis
Contributions in the last year 117 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 8 days December 16 – December 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed