A fully asynchronous python ORM
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://asyncorm.readthedocs.io.
WARNING: alpha version !!
WARNING: Work In Progress !!
AsyncORM currently only supports postgres, but its developed to be "easy" to plug a number of different database interfaces.
It is designed to be used with any async library, but with sanic in mind.
A number of things are needed to be able to release asyncOrm as a production ready ORM:
- better the documentation!
- migration support (forward migration at least)
- other databases interfaces ( mysql / mariaDb first priority)
- prefetch_related functionality
- Missing Field types: OneToOneField
AsyncOrm currently only depends on AsyncPg and netaddr.
asyncpg, is a database interface library designed specifically for PostgreSQL and Python/asyncio.
netaddr, A network address manipulation library for Python
[ ~ Dependencies scanned by PyUp.io ~ ]