The template sets up a project with:
- a readme explaining how to install and configure the extension,
- a license file with the Apache License,
- a Python module with an empty Mopidy extension,
- an empty test suite executed with
- continuous integration using Travis CI,
- test coverage reporting to Coveralls, and
setup.pyfile for releasing and installing the extension as a Python package.
Install cookiecutter 0.9.0 or newer:
pip install cookiecutter
Generate a Mopidy extension project:
Create a Git repo from the generated project.
Make your Mopidy extension do something.
Release the extension to PyPI.
To learn more about creating Mopidy extensions, please read the docs on extension development.