A simple, light-weight presentation tool to present markdown documents as slide-shows
You can try it online: https://myTerminal.github.io/faded-presenter
Try the newer slide-gazer, a redesign with even more features
- Easy to use: drag-and-drop a markdown document or click to reload the last one: no need to remember commands
- Very few dependencies
- Spawn more controls by moving mouse cursor near the bottom edge of the screen
- Check presentation progress
- Multiple selectable transition animations
- Option to automatically perform slide transitions
How to Use
Open the web-page
index.html in a web-browser that you want to present the slide-show in and drop a markdown file on the web-page.
You can also reload the most recent presentation by clicking on the page.
Move to the next and previous slides by pressing the scroll Right and Left keys on the keyboard.
- Display slide numbers
- Display progress
- More transition effects