This repository is for version 2.x of the example application.
@ngrx example application
Example application utilizing @ngrx libraries, showcasing common patterns and best practices. Take a look at the live app.
This app is a book collection manager. Using the Google Books API, the user can search for books and add them to their collection. This application utilizes @ngrx/db to persist the collection across sessions; @ngrx/store to manage the state of the app and to cache requests made to the Google Books API; @angular/router to manage navigation between routes; @ngrx/effects to isolate side effects.
Built with @angular/cli
- ngrx/store - RxJS powered state management for Angular apps, inspired by Redux
- ngrx/effects - Side effect model for @ngrx/store
- angular/router - Angular Router
- ngrx/db - RxJS powered IndexedDB for Angular apps
- ngrx/store-devtools - Instrumentation for @ngrx/store enabling time-travel debugging
- codewareio/ngrx-store-freeze - A @ngrx/store meta reducer that prevents state from being mutated
- reselect - Selector library for Redux
# clone the repo git clone https://github.com/ngrx/example-app.git # change directory to repo cd example-app # Use npm or yarn to install the dependencies: npm install # OR yarn # start the server ng serve
Navigate to http://localhost:4200/ in your browser
NOTE: The above setup instructions assume you have added local npm bin folders to your path. If this is not the case you will need to install the Angular CLI globally.