Web Console is a web-based application that allows to execute shell commands on a server directly from a browser (web-based shell). The application is very light, does not require any database and can be installed and configured in about 3 minutes.
If you like Web Console, please consider an opportunity to support it in any amount of Bitcoin.
Installation process is really simple:
- Download latest version of the Web Console.
- Unpack archive and open file
webconsole.phpin your favorite text editor.
- At the beginning of the file enter your
$PASSWORDcredentials, edit any other settings that you like (see description in the comments).
- Upload changed
webconsole.phpfile to the web server and open it in the browser.
Build and start container:
docker build -t web-console . docker run --rm --name web-console -e USER=admin -e PASSWORD=password -p 8000:80 web-console
Now you can visit: http://localhost:8000
Web Console has been developed by Nickolay Kovalev. Also, various third-party components are used, see below.
- jQuery Terminal Emulator: https://github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
- jQuery Mouse Wheel Plugin: https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-mousewheel
- PHP JSON-RPC 2.0 Server/Client Implementation: https://github.com/sergeyfast/eazy-jsonrpc
- Normalize.css: https://github.com/necolas/normalize.css
- GitHub: https://github.com/nickola/web-console
- Website: http://nickola.ru/projects/web-console
- Author: http://nickola.ru
Web Console is licensed under GNU LGPL Version 3 license.