Web Console is a web-based application that allows to execute shell commands on a server directly from a browser (web-based SSH). The application is very light, does not require any database and can be installed and configured in about 3 minutes.
If you like Web Console, please consider an opportunity to support it on Patreon.
Installation process is really simple:
- Download latest version of the Web Console.
- Unpack archive and open file
webconsole.phpin your favorite text editor.
- At the beginning of the file enter your
$PASSWORDcredentials, edit any other settings that you like (see description in the comments).
- Upload changed
webconsole.phpfile to the web server and open it in the browser.
- jQuery Terminal Emulator: https://github.com/jcubic/jquery.terminal
- jQuery Mouse Wheel Plugin: https://github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-mousewheel
- PHP JSON-RPC 2.0 Server/Client Implementation: https://github.com/sergeyfast/eazy-jsonrpc
- Normalize.css: https://github.com/necolas/normalize.css
- Website: http://web-console.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/nickola/web-console
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nickola
- Author: http://nickola.ru
Web Console is licensed under GNU LGPL Version 3 license.