As defined in the TSC Charter, the Technical Steering Committee (TSC) oversees all technical projects hosted in the ODPi.
What does the TSC do?
The TSC isn't here to legislate and dictate how a project runs, but does serve to establish and maintain project lifecycles, establish criteria for a project to be hosted by ODPi, ensure projects have the resources and tools to be successful, and resolve conflicts or issues that any ODPi project may call them to do.
The composition of the TSC as follows:
- Project Lead for each of the current ODPi Active Projects.
- At Large ODPi community members, with the set number equal to the number of ODPi Active Projects plus 1
ODPi TSC At Large ODPi community members serve for a period of 1 year starting from January 1 of each calendar year. ODPi community members consist of individuals either participating in an ODPi project.
Current voting members
- Mandy Chessell - ODPi Egeria lead (Chairperson)
- Cupid Chan - ODPi BI and AI lead
- Ganesh Raju - At Large
- Arun Nair - At Large
- Alan Gates - At Large
- Maryna Strelchuk - At Large
ODPi TSC is a home for open source projects within the big data ecosystem. The TSC ensures that big data projects have the support they need to be successful, with flexability on governance and licensing to ensure the community can operate and grow successfully.
Below are projects supported by the TSC, listed by project stage.
The processes and policies for the TSC to manage incoming projects and project stages to be hosted by the TSC, as well as guidelines for projects, are in the process section.
The TSC meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6am US Pacific Time/9am US Eastern Time.
Conference call details
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/150810490
- iPhone one-tap: US: +16465588656,,150810490# or +16699006833,,150810490#
- Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
- Meeting ID: 150 810 490
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=O9vD6eclJNYUeQniXabI926inBLTZ53TMALL071506