ARKit is a new framework that allows you to easily create unparalleled augmented reality experiences for iPhone and iPad. By blending digital objects and information with the environment around you, ARKit takes apps beyond the screen, freeing them to interact with the real world in entirely new ways.
- ARKit2.0-Prototype - Bluetoothed ARKit 2.0 with ARWorldMap
- ARBrush - Quick demo of 3d drawing in ARKit using metal + SceneKit
- ARuler - ARKit demo ruler app
- Apple ARKit example app - Apple ARKit example app
- ARKit-FloorIsLava - Basic ARKit example that detects planes and makes them lava.
- ARKit-line-drawing - Changed the default ARKit project to draw a line where the camera is positioned
- ARKit-tictactoe - ARKit based tic-tac-toe with a decent AI opponent
- ARShooter - A basic Augmented Reality shooter made with ARKit in Swift (iOS 11)
- ARStack - AR version Stack game with ARKit in Swift
- ARRubiks - A Rubik's Cube that you can put on a table
- ARTetris - Augmented Reality Tetris made with ARKit and SceneKit
- ARText - ARText render 3D Text/caption in real world by using ARKit
- Boxify - An ARKit box-drawing demo
- iOS11 ARKit (3D of Wolf
🐺狼) - iOS11 ARKit (3D of Wolf 🐺狼)
- iOS-11-by-Examples - Examples of new iOS 11 APIs
- MeasureARKit - Simple app measuring real objects with ARKit (tutorial in articles)
- ARKitGameSpriteKit - A game inspired by Pokemon Go build with ARKit and SpriteKit
- MeasureThings - ARKit introduction: measure the distance between two points
- ARCharts - 3D charts in AR
- 3DSnakeAR - Snake 3D game
- ARSolarPlay - Solar system in AR
- ARKit-CoreLocation - Combines the high accuracy of AR with the scale of GPS data
- ARKitPlusVR - Make VR with SceneKit & ARKit
- ARKitDemoPlayground - A demo of the ARKit Demo project from Xcode 9 as a Swift Playground
- ARGitHubCommits - Show your GitHub commit records in 3D with ARKit and SceneKit
- Virtual Objects - Placing Virtual Objects in Augmented Reality
- CoreML-in-ARKit - Simple project to detect objects and display 3D labels above them in AR.
- ARPaint - Draw with bare fingers in the air using ARKit
- arkit-smb-homage - This project is a homage to Super Mario Bros.
- ARShellGame - Augmented Reality Shell game made with ARKit and SceneKit.
- Occlusion - "Tracking" vertical planes and occluding virtual objects with real world geometry.
- ARKit-Sample-ObjC - Sample ARKit Objective-C implementation with features of Add, Remove, Scale, Move single or multiple objects along with plane detection.
- ARBalloons - Sample ARKit Demo using SpriteKit to simulate balloons
- cARd - Simple demo of animated card made with ARKit + SceneKit.
- FaceRecognition-in-ARKit - Detects faces using the Vision-API and runs the extracted face through a CoreML-model to identiy the specific persons.
- pARtfolio - Rosberry Portfolio app made with Apple ARKit.
- SceneKitVideoRecorder - Video and Audio recorder for ARKit projects.
- ARKit Navigation Demo
- ARKit-Sampler - A collection of ARKit samples, including a custom rendering sample using Metal.
- Measure - Using ARKit to make calculate distance of real world objects
- Ruler - An AR ruler app can measure length & area
- Twilio Video chat w/ AR - Twilio Video chat with AR in scene
- ARPlayer - Playback videos using ARKit and AVFoundation
- ARVoxelKit - Lightweight Framework for Voxel graphic.
- ARKitSpitfire - AR Spitfire that can orient itself towards then fly to geocoordinates.
- ARInvaders - A port of Space Invaders using ARKit. Aliens will fly and chase you around your home. Can you shoot them before they shoot you?
- ARKitAirport - Tap on map, plane will take off from an AR runway and fly to location you tapped.
- AR-FlatWeatherDiplay - A live flat Weather Dashboard based on the user's location.
- AR-Planes - Visualize and discover the planes flying around you
- ARKit-Multiplayer - ARKit Multiplayer example app.
- ARVideoKit - Record and capture videos
📹, photos 🌄, Live Photos 🎇, and GIFs 🎆with ARKit content.
- uARKit - Framework to simplify and improve usage of ARKit for non-AR developers
- NextLevel – Open Source ARKit Media Capture in Swift.
- Findme – Using ARKit to find me.
- SmileToUnlock – This library uses ARKit Face Tracking in order to catch a user's smile.
- ARKitEnvironmentMapper - Create an environment map from the camera feed to achieve realistic lighting and reflections.
- ARBottleJump - An ARKit version of WeChat Bottle Jump game.
- ARKit-Virtual-Backdrop - Superimpose your image into a 3D rendered world using Metal.
- Mokapp2017_World - With Mokapp2017 World you can explore the world around you, play a video, put objects in front of you or to a plane (with gravity), play Space Invaders 3D.
- Mokapp2017_Face - With Mokapp2017 Face you can put objects and particles on your face.
- ARBubble-blower - For creating stunning soap bubbles in your AR app, nothing is more fun than to pop bubbles in AR.
- WallStreaming - Project demonstrating vertical surface detection and streaming/playing video on a virtual surface.
- Poly - Unofficial Googly Poly SDK. A library for searching and displaying 3D models.
- ARbusters - AR game in a pixel/billboard style. Created as a first steps project for newcorners.
- HeavenMemoirs - AR相册 Photo Album For AR
- ARPiano - A augmented reality fine-tuned and professional piano app with 61 keys or 88 keys, which you can place every plane to play.
- Sky Guide AR - A star app has never been more beautiful and easy to use.
- StroodleDoodle AR - Digital Play-Dough. Fast and fun 3D sculpting on any surface, anywhere. Share directly to sketchfab.
- Night Sky - Night Sky is a powerful augmented reality personal planetarium.
- AR Dragon - Augmented Reality Virtual Pet Simulator!
- MyTools · My AR Light & Ruler - 「My Ruler and Light」is a useful and delicately designed toolbox App for you.
- Thomas & Friends Minis - Create your very own train set piece by piece and bring it to life with Thomas and all his friends.
- Stack AR - Stack up the blocks as high as you can!
- Euclidean Lands - A beautiful puzzle game with unique mechanics that blends isometric architecture and turn-based movement into an exciting medieval game world.
- Homebrew Club - In augmented reality, you can always place the computer on your desk, floor or even bed. Then the computer can be observed in any orientations and distances. Anyway, this is just like a real computer!
- Stik AR - People can stick stickers at where iPhone at in real space.
- Miaow: Your Exclusive AR Pet - Play Miaow AR Cat, the fun free cute virtual pet live in real environment, the best playmate for everyone, especially for kids!
- Zombie Gunship Revenant AR - ZOMBIE GUNSHIP REVENANT is the ultimate augmented reality zombie shooter where you take control of a heavily-armed helicopter gunship and obliterate zombies from the sky.
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 - Human Anatomy Atlas 2018 Edition is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors.
- Conduct AR! - Conduct AR! is an epic augmented reality game of explosive railway action.
- AirMeasure AR - This app lets you place virtual objects in augmented reality.
- Fitness AR - Explore your Strava bike rides and runs in augmented reality.
- IKEA Place - IKEA Place lets you virtually 'place' IKEA products in your space.
- CARROT Weather - CARROT Weather is a crazy-powerful weather app that delivers hilariously twisted forecasts.
- Holo - Holo lets you add holograms of real people and animals into your world and take photos & videos to share with friends.
- HANI - HANI - video camera & editor with awesome AR Brush, 3D rainbow.
- Surreal - People can customize any surrounding environment into their wildest dreams: expressing themselves in a new mixed reality space, as well as sharing with family, friends and other social outlets.
- Wallr - Add pictures from your phone to the wall and pan and scale to find the best size and position.
- Magic Sudoku - Solve Sudoku puzzles in realtime (uses CoreML, Vision, and ARKit to create a seamless experience).
- Arcane Maze - Find your way out of maze.
- Wavy Music - Experience music in augmented reality.
- Waazy - Waazy is an augmented reality short video clips shooting and sharing app, making it possible to bring virtual characters and objects to the real world
- Gruesome Gotham - Murder! Mystery! Intrigue! Get a glimpse at New York City’s 19th century crime scenes using augmented reality. Travel between six murderous moments on the map and see the deadly deeds unfold right before your eyes.
- AR Snake Simulator - AR game that is worth your attention! Can you become the longest player? What are you waiting for? Develop your skills, try to survive and eat more diamonds!
- Floto - Flotogram is a fully featured AR Photography and Video app that places your photos directly into an Augmented Reality scene around you.
- Horizon Explorer - Point your camera at a hill, village or landmark on the horizon and Horizon Explorer tells you its name, distance and altitude.
- Imagipets AR - Play, feed and talk with imaginary dragon pets.
- Pocket Balloon - Fly an air balloon by blowing on the screen of your phone. Search for landing zones in flat surfaces around you and land on them to earn points and compete with your friends.
- AR Candle - AR Candle is an augmented reality candle blessing app.
- WeAre - AR相册
- ARBlockTower - Show a Block Tower to see how you can stack up against gravity
- ARPlanets - Create a solar system and view how planet behaviors affect its motion
- Apple ARKit by Example
- Getting started with ARKit
- How to Create a Measuring App With ARKit
- ARKit introduction
- Building an AR game with ARKit and Spritekit
- ARKit + Vision: An intriguing combination
- Using ARKit with Metal
- Augmented Reality With ARKit For IOS
- Bike ride with ARKit: How I built it
- iOS ARKit Tutorial: Drawing in the Air with Bare Fingers
- ARKit and CoreLocation: Part One - Navigation With Linear Algebra and Trig
- ARKit and CoreLocation: Part Two - Navigation With Linear Algebra and Trig
- ARKit Adventures Making A Remote Control Drone
- Building an AR app with ARKit and Scenekit
- Build ARKit Application with Unity
- Augmented Reality With ARKit: Detecting Planes
- Behind the Magic: How we built the ARKit Sudoku Solver
- Place Objects In Augmented Reality Via ARKit
- Importing 3D Models for ARKit
- Building an iPhone AR Museum App in iOS 11 with Apple’s ARKit Image Recognition
- Official ARKit Documentation
- Made With ARKit
- React Native Binding - React Native binding for ARKit
- Udemy Course - ARKit - Beginner to Professional in Swift 4 and iOS 11
- Adobe AIR Binding - Adobe AIR Native Extension binding for ARKit
Your contributions are always welcome! To add, remove, or change things on the list: Submit a pull request. See
contribution.md for guidelines.