Join GitHub today
The Aroma package is a special version of the regular 'Super' package, but with a graphical front-end that will allow you to select which specific applications to install (or not) without having to manually write a gapps-config file. Note: For versions of 5.0 and lower the Aroma package is based on Stock, and not all options shown are actually available within the package. This package has a dedicated thread at XDA.
Screenshots of each step of the installation process are located here
AROMA has some known issues, which vary by device and recovery version.
Galaxy S5 (klte)
- Known broken TWRP versions: 3.2.1 (Crashes TWRP), 3.0.2-2 (Crashes TWRP), 18.104.22.168 (Doesn't install everything you select)
OnePlus One (bacon)
- Known working TWRP versions: 22.214.171.124
- Known broken TWRP versions: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
OnePlus X (onyx)
- Known broken TWRP versions: 3.0.2-0
Moto X 2014 (victara)
- Known broken TWRP versions: 3.0.2-2 (crashes TWRP and forces reboot into system)
Moto G (falcon)
- Known broken TWRP versions: 220.127.116.11