GDPR Module for Magento 2
This extension allows customers to delete, anonymize, and export their personal data.
Magento 2 Open Source or Commerce edition is required.
- The version
3.xis compliant with Magento
- The version
2.xis compliant with Magento
This module does not support Magento
2.1.x, as these versions ar not anymore maintained.
Get the package
Unzip the package in app/code/Opengento/Gdpr.
composer require opengento/module-gdpr
Install the module
Then, run the following magento command:
If you are in production mode, do not forget to recompile and redeploy the static resources.
- Art. 17 GDPR
- Account deletion and anonymization can be done in 'My Account > Privacy Settings'.
- Customers can use their 'right to be forgotten'. The password is required to ensure the customer legibility. The account will be erased within 1 hour, or as specified in configuration. The customer can undo the action in this time span.
- Art. 20 GDPR
- Personal data export can be done in 'My Account > Privacy Settings'.
- Customers can export their data in
.ziparchive containing file,
.html(many others are available), with personal data.
The configuration for this module is located in 'Stores > Configuration > Customers > Customer Configuration > Privacy (GDPR)'.
The whole documentation and guide is available at our website.
The developer documentation is available at our website.
It explains how to add your own processors to the GDPR workflow.
Raise a new request to the issue tracker.
Please provide your Magento 2 version and the module version. Explain how to reproduce your issue and what's expected.
- Initial Inspiration -
Cookie PopUpsources - flurrybox
- Opengento Community - Lead -
- Thomas Klein - Maintainer -
- Contributors - Contributor -
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE details.
That's all folks!