- ARAnalytics 1,221 Simplify your iOS/Mac analytics
- cocoapods-keys 504 A key value store for storing environment and application keys
- GIFs 501 A Mac App for finding GIFs
- ORStackView 333 Vertically stack views using Auto Layout, with an order specific subclass that uses view tags for ordering.
- Snapshots 311 An Xcode Plugin to show the state of FBSnapshot Tests.
Repositories contributed to
- artsy/eigen 1,062 The Art World in Your Pocket or Your Trendy Tech Company's Tote, Artsy's iOS app.
- CocoaPods/cocoapods.org 22 https://cocoapods.org/
- artsy/artsy.github.io 91 The Artsy Engineering Open-Source Developers Blog
- artsy/Emergence 168 TV. Shows.
- CocoaPods/CocoaPods-app 167 A full-featured and standalone installation of CocoaPods.
Contributions in the last year 3,437 total Nov 29, 2014 – Nov 29, 2015
Longest streak 49 days April 18 – June 5
Current streak 49 days October 11 – November 28
- Pushed 4 commits to CocoaPods/cocoapods.org Nov 25 – Nov 28
- Pushed 2 commits to CocoaPods/trunk.cocoapods.org Nov 28
- Pushed 36 commits to CocoaPods/CocoaPods-app Nov 25 – Nov 28
- Pushed 2 commits to Moya/Moya Nov 27
- Pushed 2 commits to alcatraz/alcatraz-packages Nov 26
- Pushed 5 commits to orta/You-Can-Do-It Nov 26
- Pushed 1 commit to CocoaPods/Design Nov 26
- Pushed 1 commit to orta/RedXcode Nov 26
- Pushed 2 commits to orta/OROpenSubtitleDownloader Nov 26
- Pushed 6 commits to orta/ARAnalytics Nov 23 – Nov 26
- Pushed 1 commit to CocoaPods/cocoadocs.org Nov 25
- Pushed 3 commits to CocoaPods/blog.cocoapods.org Nov 23
8 Pull Requests
- Merged #118 Sets the Rakefile + Podfile's base target to 10.10
- Merged #116 Adds Infrastructure for Tests
- Open #111 [WIP] Add travis support
- Merged #104 Removes copyright headers from source files
- Open #1 Update README.md
- Merged #319 Minor CHANGELOG Typo fix
- Merged #420 Adds You Can Do It
- Merged #8 @iGranDav => Move tvOS into master
13 Issues reported
- Open #121 Disable untitled file creation in Podfile
- Closed #115 Console autoscroll isn't scrolling
- Open #114 Add support for tracking if the Podfile has been edited in another app
- Open #113 Add support for commenting all selected lines with cmd + /
- Open #112 Add support for cmd + [ and cmd + ] for indenting
- Open #109 Rakefile should detect if someone hasn't downloaded the submodules when pre-installing
- Open #108 The tab icons should only be alpha 1.0 when disabled
- Open #107 Make Podfile Console readonly
- Open #105 Window titlebar is showing
- Open #8 RubyCocoa + Swift Objects
- Closed #1 Add support for global .lldbinit via ~/.lldbinit?
- Open #32 Move into CocoaPods core
- Closed #391 Create a contributors repo?