Overview is an open source visual document mining system. It was originally designed for investigative journalists, but is now also used for qualitative research, e-discovery, digital humanities, etc.
- Try Overview on the public Overview website
- Follow the project blog
- Install Overview on your own computer
- News stories completed with Overview
- Twitter @overviewproject
- Chat room: #overviewproject on
- email email@example.com
- Or post in the user forum
This software is Copyright 2011-2016 Jonathan Stray, and distributed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License. See the LICENSE file for details.