🔴 This project is on hold pending resolution of atom#8669. I'm tired of chasing an undocumented private API.
- Advanced use of Less to dynamically create a syntax theme that goes well with the existing one
- A language grammar that is defined programmatically rather than through a
- Connecting an external parser (Acorn in this case)
- Support for tokenizing unterminated multi-line comments (required to allow incremental, i.e. line-by-line, tokenizing)
- Reverting to regex- rather than
eval-based keyword recognition to work around Atom Shell's CSP restrictions (this problem is being tracked in https://github.com/marijnh/acorn/issues/90)
As a result, this package ships with a modified version of Acorn, but it would be preferable if those issues could be worked out so that Acorn can be pulled from npm in the future.
- Coding in Color: The blog post that started the current semantic highlighting craze, which in turn acknowledges Semantic Highlighting in KDevelop
- Sublime-Colorcoder: Ingenious plugin to enable semantic highlighting through Sublime Text's highly limited plugin API by dynamically generating a TextMate theme!
- recognizer: A very advanced semantic editing plugin for Brackets
- Polychromatic: Semantic highlighting plugin for Xcode
Copyright © 2014-2015 Philipp Emanuel Weidmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Released under the terms of the MIT License