Countdown timers to keep track of a bunch of CV/NLP/ML/RO conference deadlines.
Contributions are very welcome!
To keep things minimal, I'm only looking to list top-tier conferences in AI as per conferenceranks.com and my judgement calls. Please feel free to maintain a separate fork if you don't see your sub-field or conference of interest listed.
To add or update a deadline:
- Fork the repository
- Make sure it has the
- See available timezone strings here.
- Optionally add a
abstract_deadlinein case the conference has a separate mandatory abstract deadline
- Optionally add
hindex(refers to h5-index from here)
- title: BestConf year: 2022 id: bestconf22 # title as lower case + last two digits of year full_name: Best Conference for Anything # full conference name link: link-to-website.com deadline: YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS abstract_deadline: YYYY-MM-DD HH:SS timezone: Asia/Seoul place: Incheon, South Korea date: September, 18-22, 2022 start: YYYY-MM-DD end: YYYY-MM-DD paperslink: link-to-full-paper-list.com pwclink: link-to-papers-with-code.com hindex: 100.0 sub: SP note: Important
- Send a pull request
Forks & other useful listings
- geodeadlin.es by @LukasMosser
- neuro-deadlines by @tbryn
- ai-challenge-deadlines by @dieg0as
- CV-oriented ai-deadlines (with an emphasis on medical images) by @duducheng
- es-deadlines (Embedded Systems, Computer Architecture, and Cyber-physical Systems) by @AlexVonB and @k0nze
- 2019-2020 International Conferences in AI, CV, DM, NLP and Robotics by @JackieTseng
- ccf-deadlines by @ccfddl
- netdeadlines.com by @albertgranalcoz
- ad-deadlines.com by @daniel-bogdoll
- sec-deadlines.github.io/ (Security and Privacy) by @clementfung
- pythondeadlin.es by @jesperdramsch
- deadlines.openlifescience.ai (Healthcare domain conferences and workshops) by @monk1337
This project is licensed under MIT.