Peter Cock peterjc
- Dundee, Scotland, UK
- Joined on
- biopython_workshop 35 A basic introduction to Biopython, intended for a classroom based workshop
- backports.lzma 22 Backport of Python 3.3's standard library module lzma for LZMA/XY compressed files
- galaxy_blast 16 Galaxy wrappers for NCBI BLAST+ and related BLAST tools.
- biopython 15 My fork of the official Biopython repository, used for experimental branches etc
- picobio 15 Miscellaneous Bioinformatics scripts etc mostly in Python
Repositories contributed to
- biopython/biopython 620 Official git repository for Biopython (converted from CVS)
- galaxyproject/planemo 16 Command-line utilities to assist in developing tools for the Galaxy project.
- galaxyproject/galaxy 52 Data intensive biology for everyone.
- OBF/bosc_materials 0 Misc. documents for the Bioinformatics Open Source Conference (BOSC) http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC
- widdowquinn/Teaching-Intro-to-Bioinf 0 Introduction to Bioinformatics training course slides
Contributions in the last year 1,174 total Jul 7, 2014 – Jul 7, 2015
Longest streak 11 days October 27 – November 6
Current streak 4 days July 4 – July 7
- Pushed 1 commit to galaxyproject/galaxy Jul 7
- Pushed 3 commits to galaxyproject/planemo Jul 5
- Pushed 7 commits to peterjc/galaxy_blast Jul 4
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #438 Fixed typo in docstring
- Open #256 Make bwa data_collection example consistent.
- Merged #248 Dollars for command prompts in docs
7 Issues reported
- Open #68 Use <param argument="..." .../>
- Open #260 Planemo lint unaware of assert_command
- Open #204 FASTQ quality shifting in seqtk seq etc
- Open #252 revise seqtk boolean parameter example not to use shift quality
- Open #250 too aggressive in finding potential tool XML files
- Closed #247 Use dollar prompt not percent sign in docs
- Open #246 shed_create did not use owner in .shed.yml and gave error message