Territory Services API
Territory Services API is a RESTful api developed to provide easy and accessible storage and management for congregation territories. Although many systems can connect to the api via mobile and web client, the api does contain a client interface.
- User Registration
- User Roles and Privileges
- Data Storage and CRUD
publishers: name, type (pioneer, regular) Crud
territory records: territory, publisher, activity type, date Crud
territories: number, location, boundaries (4 points) Relationships with publisher Crud
addresses: name, address, status Relationships with territories Crud
notes: content, user, type Relationships with addresses, territories, and publishers Crud
pdf Generate PDF
map Address coordinates Map image
- Step 1 - Clone this repository into you dev directory
- Step 2 - Run
composer update --no-scriptscommand to download vendor libraries
- Step 3 - Then run the following Artisan commands to setup laravel:
- Create application environment config file, ".env":
php -r "copy('.env.example', '.env');"
- Generate application key:
php artisan key:generate
- Optimize application:
php artisan clear-compiled
php artisan optimize
- Step 4 - Open the file .env and setup the required configurations (a MySQL database and Google Maps Api account needed).
- Run migration code:
php artisan migrateThis will install an admin user with the credentials stored in your .env file for "APP_ADMIN_EMAIL" and "APP_ADMIN_PASSWORD".
To be part of this project, send email to email@example.com
If you discover a security vulnerability within Territory Services API, please send an e-mail to us.
Territory Services API is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license