Custom PHP build scripts for PocketMine-MP
Bash script used to compile PHP on MacOS and Linux platforms. Make sure you have
make autoconf automake libtool m4 wget getconf gzip bzip2 bison g++ git.
Mac OSX (native compile)
- Most dependencies can be installed using Homebrew
- You will additionally need
glibtool(GNU libtool, xcode libtool won't work)
- You also MUST specify target as
mac64if building for Mac, on Mac.
Android 64-bit (cross-compile)
- Only aarch64 targets are supported for Android cross-compile.
aarch64-linux-musltoolchain is required. You can compile and install it using https://github.com/pmmp/musl-cross-make (PMMP fork includes musl-libc patches for DNS resolver config path and increasing stack size limit for LevelDB)
- Android cross-compile binaries MUST be compiled statically (using
-s) or the binary will not work correctly.
- It is strongly recommended that you enable abusive optimizations for Android targets (
-fflag) for best performance.
|-d||Will compile with debug and the xdebug PHP extension|
|-f||Enabling abusive optimizations...|
|-g||Will compile GD2|
|-j||Set make threads to #|
|-l||Will compile with LevelDB support (experimental with PHP7)|
|-s||Will compile everything statically|
|-u||Will compile PocketMine-ChunkUtils C extension (recommended if using PC Anvil worlds)|
|-x||Specifies we are doing cross-compile|
- If used, the
-toption (target) MUST be specified BEFORE the
- Avoid using the script in directory trees containing spaces. Some libraries don't like trying to be built in directory trees containing spaces, e.g.
/home/user/my folder/pocketmine-mp/might experience problems.
Script to install PocketMine-MP and PHP binaries on Unix platforms.
|-v||Channel (stable or development)|
Batch script utilizing Visual Studio on Windows to compile PHP binaries from sources.
Ensure you have Visual Studio 2017,
wget installed in your PATH.
Prebuilt binaries can be downloaded from our AppVeyor build job.