Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
FAQ and Technical Information
- Changes in 3.0: What changed in Processing 3.0 from 2.x
- Changes: What changed between 1.x and 2.x
- Common Errors: Frequent error messages explained
- Troubleshooting: Have a problem? Start here.
- Advanced OpenGL: Using low-level OpenGL functions in Processing, and other advanced topics
- Supported Platforms: Notes from the PRTAQAC
- Command Line: Yes, we have a CLI.
- Export Info and Tips: Application export and present mode
- Window Size and Full Screen: Resizing, full screen, multiple monitors
- Report Bugs: How to let us know if something isn’t working
- Repositories: How and why the Processing source is spread across several repositories
- Build Instructions: How to build Processing from source
- Style Guidelines: Code style guidelines, rules, and occasionally explanations
- Library Overview: How to create a Processing library
- Tool Overview: What are Tools?
- Examples Overview: How to create Examples packages for the Contribution Manager
- Project List: Work to be done, and how you can help