Join GitHub today
FAQ and Technical Information
- Changes in 3.0: What changed in Processing 3.0 from 2.x
- Changes: What changed between 1.x and 2.x
- Common Errors: Frequent error messages explained
- Troubleshooting: Have a problem? Start here.
- Advanced OpenGL: Using low-level OpenGL functions in Processing, and other advanced topics
- Supported Platforms: Notes from the PRTAQAC
- Command Line: Yes, we have a CLI.
- Export Info and Tips: Application export and present mode
- Window Size and Full Screen: Resizing, full screen, multiple monitors
- Report Bugs: How to let us know if something isn’t working
- Repositories: How and why the Processing source is spread across several repositories
- Build Instructions: How to build Processing from source
- Style Guidelines: Code style guidelines, rules, and occasionally explanations
- Library Overview: How to create a Processing library
- Tool Overview: What are Tools?
- Examples Overview: How to create Examples packages for the Contribution Manager
- Project List: Work to be done, and how you can help
Anyone can contribute... because it is not secured.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.