Rob Speer rspeer
- Cambridge, MA
- Joined on
- dominiate 57 A simulator for Dominion card game strategies
- text-as-data 46 A PyData 2013 talk on straightforward, data-driven ways to handle natural language text in Python.
- music-decomp 8 Associating music/sound and semantics
- openmind-commons 8 The dynamic Web site that lets people browse and contribute to Open Mind Common Sense and ConceptNet.
- dominionstats 6 The code behind councilroom.com.
Repositories contributed to
- commonsense/conceptnet5 361 Code for building ConceptNet from raw data.
- LuminosoInsight/python-ftfy 836 Given Unicode text, make its representation consistent and possibly less broken.
- LuminosoInsight/wordfreq 7 Access a database of word frequencies, in various natural languages.
- LuminosoInsight/luminoso-api-client-ruby 2 Ruby client library for communicating with the Luminoso REST API
- LuminosoInsight/luminoso-api-client-python 8 Python client library for communicating with the Luminoso REST API
Contributions in the last year 44 total Mar 31, 2014 – Mar 31, 2015
Longest streak 3 days June 16 – June 18
Current streak 0 days Last contributed