Rob Speer rspeer
- Cambridge, MA
- Joined on
- dominiate 61 A simulator for Dominion card game strategies
- wiki2text 49 Extract a plain text corpus from MediaWiki XML dumps, such as Wikipedia.
- text-as-data 48 A PyData 2013 talk on straightforward, data-driven ways to handle natural language text in Python.
- music-decomp 8 Associating music/sound and semantics
- openmind-commons 8 The dynamic Web site that lets people browse and contribute to Open Mind Common Sense and ConceptNet.
Repositories contributed to
- LuminosoInsight/wordfreq 7 Access a database of word frequencies, in various natural languages.
- LuminosoInsight/python-ftfy 976 Given Unicode text, make its representation consistent and possibly less broken.
- botwillacceptanything/botwillacceptanything 938 The project where anything goes, as long as the code allows it
- commonsense/conceptnet5 411 Code for building ConceptNet from raw data.
- LuminosoInsight/langcodes 80 A Python library for working with and comparing language codes.
Contributions in the last year 50 total Jul 5, 2014 – Jul 5, 2015
Longest streak 3 days October 7 – October 9
Current streak 0 days Last contributed