Rob Speer rspeer
- Cambridge, MA
- Joined on
- dominiate 56 A simulator for Dominion card game strategies
- text-as-data 46 A PyData 2013 talk on straightforward, data-driven ways to handle natural language text in Python.
- openmind-commons 8 The dynamic Web site that lets people browse and contribute to Open Mind Common Sense and ConceptNet.
- music-decomp 7 Associating music/sound and semantics
- dominionstats 6 The code behind councilroom.com.
Repositories contributed to
- commonsense/conceptnet5 353 Code for building ConceptNet from raw data.
- LuminosoInsight/python-ftfy 816 Given Unicode text, make its representation consistent and possibly less broken.
- LuminosoInsight/luminoso-api-client-ruby 2 Ruby client library for communicating with the Luminoso REST API
- LuminosoInsight/luminoso-api-client-python 8 Python client library for communicating with the Luminoso REST API
- commonsense/metanl 61 Some convenient natural language tools that build on NLTK.
Contributions in the last year 46 total Feb 27, 2014 – Feb 27, 2015
Longest streak 3 days June 16 – June 18
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
1 Issue reported
- Open #2224 For-loops ending at '\xff' don't end