What is Nano?
The goal of Nano is to create an efficient cryptocurrency, one that could be used for daily payments, by anyone in the world, without the emissions that come with Bitcoin. Nano makes money efficient for a more equal world — simple to pay with, easy to accept and open to all.
- Nano is a fee-less cryptocurrency, making it practical and inclusive for everyone in the world.
- Without relying on mining, printing or minting, Nano is sustainable digital money.
- Every Nano is distributed, making it a deflationary currency.
- Instant and secure, a transaction is fully confirmed on the network under 1 second.
cp .env.template .env
# NodeJS server port, default 3010 SERVER_PORT= # Nano node RPC domain with port, default http://0.0.0.0:7076 RPC_DOMAIN= # Used to get the ledger size given the nano node installation folder, default /nano/Nano NODE_FOLDER= # Error logging (optional) SENTRY_DNS= # Translations (optional) GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS=
npm install- Install dependencies
npm start- Start the Webserver
npm run start:server- On another tab, start the NodeJS server
The language set in the Browser determines the language that NanoLooker will load and default to
en if it's not in the supported list. Since most languages were generated using Google Translation API, some translations may be inaccurate.
Many of the most common languages are supported.
- English (en)
- Français (fr)
- Español (es)
- العربية (ar)
- Deutsch (de)
- فارسی (fa)
- हिन्दी (hi)
- Italiano (it)
- 日本語 (ja)
- 한국어 (ko)
- Nederlands (nl)
- Polski (pl)
- Português (pt)
- Pусский (ru)
- Türkçe (tr)
- Tiếng Việt (vi)
- 中文 (zh)
If you think some strings should be corrected open a PR with the corrections on the language file.
Adding a new language or missing language keys
- Setup a Google translate API key at https://cloud.google.com/translate
- Go to Google Cloud Console > Service Accounts > Keys > Add Key (JSON format). Add the file named as
translate.jsonat the root (same level as
- Link that file using its path inside the
.envunder the key
npm run translate -- --language=LANGUAGE_CODEwhere
esor any new language supported by Google's API.
npm run translateto generate for all languages found in the
Thanks for financially contributing to NanoLooker hosting and development.
A few projects from the Nano community were really helpful for building NanoLooker