This repository is a collection of
Note: to use samples that use HttpListener (Web API, ServiceStack, Nancy) you need to run CMD with elevation!
Installing scriptcs (easy path)
- Install chocolatey
- Install scriptcs using
cinst scriptcs -pre -source "http://www.myget.org/F/scriptcsnightly/"
Installing scriptcs (dev path)
- Clone the scriptcs repo at https://github.com/scriptcs/scriptcs and change to the dev branch
- Run the scriptcs build script
- Add 'src/scriptcs/src/scriptcs/bin/Release' to your path.
Running the samples
- Change to the folder of the sample you want to run.
- Install packages
- Run the app
Submit your own!
We are always looking for new, interesting samples and use cases! Before sending a pull request with a new sample, please follow the below checklist:
packages.configif you rely on Nuget packages. Only include the top level packages.
readme.mddescribing what the sample is about, and how it should be used
- Make sure the sample runs against the latest version of
If, during the process of creating a sample, you encounter/discover any issues with scriptcs, please make sure to file an issue in the scriptcs repo. If you discover an issue with a current sample, file an issue in this repo
Want to chat about your sample? You can find us on:
All samples are available as Apache 2 License