DeepDiff 5.8.0 Is Released on April 9 2022!
It includes bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed the bug with delta randomly not producing the same results when
- Display detailed pretty when verbose by Yael Mintz
- Allow ordered-set version 4.1.x by Tal Amuyal
- Removing extra logging when key is not found in DeepHash (seperman/deepdiff#293)
- Fixed error when comparing non-utf8 byte strings with ignore_order=True(seperman/deepdiff#292)
- Fixed Tests fail after 2022-05-14 (seperman/deepdiff#255)
- Fixed TypeError is thrown when comparing bool and str
If you are interested to get immediate notice when I publish a new release, please follow me on Twitter: (https://twitter.com/sep_dehpour). I should start posting there more often!