SparkFun RedBot Line Follower Array Arduino Library
This library for the Line Following Array allows the following functions:
- get raw data
- get position
- get number of points detected
- build a circular buffer to record the data as it passes
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /extras - Additional documentation for the user. These files are ignored by the IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the Line Follower Array.
- Line Follower Array Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun Line Follower Array (SEN-13582).
Products that use this Library
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.