SparkFun TMP117 Arduino Library
The TMP117 is a high precision temperature Sensor with accuracy of up to +/-0.1 degrees celsius and an operating temperature range of -55°C to +150°C. It is NIST traceable and verified with equipment that is calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025 accredited standards. It has a very low power consumption with a supply range of 1.8V to 5.5V.
The TMP117 address can be changed with an external jumper to 4 different addresses. There are 4 different conversion modes that it can read from, with continuous conversion, shutdown, and one shot conversion. There is also digital offset for system correction, programmable temperature limits, General-Purpose EEPROM, and selectable averaging.
SparkFun labored with love to create this code. Feel like supporting open source hardware? Buy a board from SparkFun!
- /examples - Example code to be used in the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- libaray.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor TMP117 (Qwiic).
Products that use this Repository
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun forums.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.