SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor TMP117 (Qwiic)
The TMP117 is a high precision temperature sensor with accuracy of up to +/-0.1 degrees Celsius (across the temperature range of -20°C to +50°Cs with no calibration) and an operating temperature range of -55°C to +150°C. It is NIST traceable and verified with equipment that is calibrated to ISO/IEC 17025 accredited standards. It has a very low power consumption with a supply range of 1.8V to 5.5V.
The TMP117 address can be changed with an external jumper to 4 different addresses. There are 4 different conversion modes that it can read from, with continuous conversion, shutdown, and one shot conversion. There is also digital offset for system correction, programmable temperature limits, general-purpose EEPROM, and selectable averaging.
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Library - Arduino library for the SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor TMP117 (Qwiic).
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor TMP117 (Qwiic).
- SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor TMP117 (Qwiic) - SparkFun Reds
- SparkX Qwiic TMP117 - Initial product release under SparkX
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact technical support on our SparkFun forums.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.