Syncfusion Flutter Examples
This repository contains the demos of Syncfusion Flutter UI widgets. This is the best place to check our widgets to get more insight about the usage of APIs. You can also check our widgets by installing the sample browser application from Google Play Store, in which you can browse the demos for all the available widgets and view the source code of each example within the app itself.
This section guides you how to use the Syncfusion Flutter examples in your applications.
Table of contents
- Requirements to run the demo
- Repository structure
- Using the samples
- Support and feedback
- About Syncfusion
- Flutter SDK
- Android studio or Visual studio code
- Install Flutter extension in Android studio or in VS code
This repository contains sample browser project. Each widgets sample will be found inside the lib/samples folder. Run this project to see the demo samples of all the Flutter widgets in single application.
- Download or clone the files in repository.
- Get the required packages referred in the project.
- For any other queries, reach our Syncfusion support team or post the queries through the Community forums and submit a feature request or a bug through our Feedback portal.
- To renew the subscription, click renew or contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syncfusion has no liability for any damage or consequence that may arise by the use or viewing of the examples. The examples are for demonstrative purposes and if you choose to use or access the examples you agree to not hold Syncfusion liable, in any form, for any damage that is related to use, accessing or otherwise viewing the examples. By accessing, viewing, or otherwise seeing the examples you acknowledge and agree Syncfusion’s examples will not allow you to seek injunctive relief in any form for any claim related to the sample. If you do not agree to this, do not view, access, utilize or otherwise do anything with Syncfusion’s examples.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 20,000 customers and more than 1 million users, including large financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and global IT consultancies.