Simple self-hosting of popular apps.
It is available as an image or a pre-built device.
We are open to cooperation with hardware vendors interested in including Syncloud into their products.
- Nextcloud: File sharing, calendar, contacts.
- Diaspora: Social network.
- Rocketchat: Text, voice and video messaging.
- Mail: Email messaging with Roundcube web.
- GOGS: Git source code hosting.
- Syncthing: File synchronization between devices.
- WordPress: Blogging, mailing lists and forums, media galleries, and online stores.
- Notes: Safe place for your notes, thoughts, and life's work.
- Users: User management app.
- Pi-hole: Network-wide Ad Blocking.
- OpenVPN: Secure connection to your Syncloud device over the Internet.
There are images for various devices and architectures, get one here.
Syncloud image contains the following components:
Platform provides shared services for all the apps and manages device settings.
Web UI development
cd www npm install npm start
Building a package locally
We use Drone build server for automated builds. The simplest way to build a platform snap package locally is to run drone cli:
sudo arch=[amd64|arm] /path/to/cli/drone exec
Install a package on a device
snap install --devmode /path/to/package.snap